The Morobe Karate Association (MKA) have elected their executives and are looking forward to developing the art and sport of the martial art in the province.
In an email to members of the PNG Karate-do Federation (PNGKF), newly appointed association president, Sensei John Watah, said the appointments were made in the best interest of karate in the province.
He said the executives were appointed in a meeting at the indoor stadium in Lae on September 19, 2015 at around 1pm.
The new executives are:
- Sensei John Watah as President;
- Sensei Abel Rickinson Mekere as Deputy;
- Alfred Tei as Secretary, assisted by Sempai Donald Samuel, and;
- Sensei Luke Goa as Treasurer.
Sensei Watah has also asked for all correspondence to be conversed directly with the appointed officials accordingly.
Meanwhile, Senseis Roy Stanley and Joe Kubul have congratulated the newly appointed executives on behalf of the national federation and member clubs, and are looking forward to working with them.
Latest posts by Bernard Sinai (see all)
- How Real Samurai Warriors Fought - March 27, 2017
- Highlights of Adrian ‘The Hunter’ Pang’s MMA Fights - March 24, 2017
- Revision of Kyokushin Competition Kumite Rules - March 17, 2017