The election, witnessed by Taekwondo PNG president Simon Kama, was held at the Child Learning Centre in Mt Hagen.
The new executives are:
- Chairperson – Regina Lowfan;
- Deputy chairperson – Rachael Gware;
- Secretary – Geya Gware, and;
- Treasurer – Joshua Kuri.
Newly elected chairwoman, Lowfan, said she would ensure the sport would be used to train and help people live disciplined lives.
I have the vision and that is to promote Taekwondo in the province and region as well
She also said her executives would ensure that instructions were carried out so that the sporting body would function effectively in the province.
Latest posts by Bernard Sinai (see all)
- How Real Samurai Warriors Fought - March 27, 2017
- Highlights of Adrian ‘The Hunter’ Pang’s MMA Fights - March 24, 2017
- Revision of Kyokushin Competition Kumite Rules - March 17, 2017