Trying to promote your club can be expensive if you use the traditional method like posters and advertisements in the newspapers. Here are 6 ways of promoting your club freely.
Socialize you Club
Create accounts for your club on freely available social networks like Facebook, Google +, Twitter, MySpace etc. The vast majority of this generation are on these sites and having an account means that sooner or later it will come to their attention.
Join the Bloggersphere
Put it in the News
Sending in news articles about your club is a good way to get attention without having to buy advertising space.
Send out Newsletters
Send out weekly or monthly newsletters to your contacts and ask them to forward it along to friends.
Use your Friends
Use your friends to spread the word about your club. Ask them to tell their friends.
Put on a Show
Putting on demonstrations and shows are a great way to gather attention. Not only does it interest them but also showcases the skills and practicality of joining your club.
- Using Social Networking Websites to Promote Your Business (1socialmediaservice.com)
- How to Pick the Best Social Networking Site for Your Business (dreamgrow.com)
Latest posts by Bernard Sinai (see all)
- Kyokushin kicking drills with Shihan Cameron Quinn - October 24, 2017
- How Real Samurai Warriors Fought - March 27, 2017
- Highlights of Adrian ‘The Hunter’ Pang’s MMA Fights - March 24, 2017