Negative reporting about Papua New Guinea’s current political impasse could put the launching of The B-Team Project scheduled for the 7th of March to be in jeopardy. He said he has called the US office of Gorilla Pictures and assured them that the current situation poses no threat and that the luncheon can go on as planned.
He also said that foreign media must be careful with the way they describe issues and events in the country. He said negative information is slowly strangling the tourism industry and other business interests.
Chairman of The B-Team project in the country, Robert Kopaol, has also assured Gorilla Pictures that their counterparts in PNG will be ready to meet them on March 7 for the official luncheon of the project.
- The B – Team Luncheon Postponed (pngwarrior.com)
- The B-Team Luncheon (bernardsinai.wordpress.com)
- Stanley ‘The Headhunter’ Nandex Cast in Hollywood Film (pngwarrior.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Bernard Sinai (see all)
- How Real Samurai Warriors Fought - March 27, 2017
- Highlights of Adrian ‘The Hunter’ Pang’s MMA Fights - March 24, 2017
- Revision of Kyokushin Competition Kumite Rules - March 17, 2017